This comprehensive and easy-to-use reference guide is indispensable for compliance officers, administrators, billing managers, and anyone else involved in billing compliance for radiation oncology services. Topics include such problem areas as date of service, physician supervision, bundling, and much more.
- Fraud & abuse regulations
- Basic elements of an effective compliance program
- Supervision rules for the cancer center and hospital outpatient setting
- Details on relevant coding compliance topics
- Rules for teaching physicians
- Sample policy
Choose your media option below.
1. Available as a hard copy/printed version.
2. eNav® digital.
3. Combination of both printed and digital