The RCCIR Essentials Handbook will help prepare you to complete and pass the Radiology Certified Coder-Interventional Radiology (RCCIR) certification exam. The guide includes a high level overview of each content area including ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Coding, CPT® Procedure Coding, Anatomy & Terminology, and Ethics & Compliance/Administration/HIPAA. For each area, the guide will familiarize students with the content and provide lists of additional available resources. The handbook contains the following:
- Key Learning Points and practice questions for RCCIR
- RCCIR Tools - List of publications, websites and other resources
- 400 Total Questions within the 4 content areas
Choose your media option below.
1. Available as a hard copy/printed version.
2. eNav® digital format.
3. Combination of both print and digital.